National Sealing Co, has the best method of sealing pavers on the market and has developed a dyeing process to restore faded pavers. No other coating process can claim the unique product features and benefits that National Sealingâ€™s coating offers. A coating that will withstand the damaging effects of chemical abuse, abrasion, and ablation, intense heat, ultra-violet light exposures and corrosive degradation.
In the past the only option for badly faded pavers was to stain or paint pavers. Most traditional staining and painting methods often create an unnatural appearance which can result in a slippery surface, and in vehicular areas, stains paints will lift and need continual applications. Nationalâ€™s penetrating dye is designed to allow any existing color to still show through, resulting in a natural look. This process will not lift and is not slippery. The nano particles are small enough to allow the personality of the pavers to remain multicolored. This is the only process currently on the market to restore faded pavers to almost new looking.
The drawbacks to many of todayâ€™s paver sealing products and impregnators on the market are:
- That they cure below the surface. Although the paver is sealed, the surface shows wear and stains in as little as 30 days.
- Traditional â€˜sealersâ€™ have to be re-applied approximately every year due to breakdown from UV rays.
- Plus traditional sealers will still allow oils to stain the surface.
National Sealing Company specializes in commercial properties where having a well maintained image is critical to the companyâ€™s presence especially in their high traffic areas. The company has demonstrated their great success with condominiums, hotels, airports, stadiums, office buildings, and municipalities, in preserving the investments the owners have made in those facilities.
National Sealing Company is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has highly trained technicians that can apply this amazing sealing paver application to pavers and other surfaces anywhere in the US and abroad.
Nationalâ€™s sealing paver application is applied by combining three separate components, and through a catalytic process, creates a material that has a chemically impenetrable makeup!
National Sealingâ€™s inorganic paver coating product:
- Will not support the growth of mold or mildew, making it perfect for porous materials in the South.
- Resists heat transmission, and resists chemicals with pH range of 2-11.
- Will not peel, crack or flake â€“ it is chemically bonded to the surface.
- Is easy to clean with just mild soap and water.
Call us today at 954-577-8837 or visit us online â€“ http://www.nationalsealing.com
to find out how National Sealing Company can bring back the beauty to your pavers!
National Sealing Co.
2269 S University Dr., Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
National Sealing is the largest paver sealing company in the US, with over 2 Million square feet protected.