MAG Wildlife Pest Control is a home grown, family business with over 40 years accumulated experience within the pest control industry.
We have award-winning technicians:
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Officers
- Florida certified trappers
- Florida Certified Pest Control operators.
We can help you with any pest control or wildlife nuisances. Covering all of South Florida, we are licensed, state-certified and insured.
Many pest problems in South Florida may be difficult to control due to our unique environment. Through a regular service program we can keep pests under control in your house and business. Pest control can be effective, convenient, affordable, and environmentally safe.
THE MAG/GARD COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO PEST CONTROL
In order to find the best treatment plan, we do a thorough inspection of your home, both exterior and interior. In doing so, we identify problem areas and customize a pest control program specifically for you.
- First, we put down a barrier of granular or liquid treatment around the perimeter of the house which serves as a wall to protect against incoming insects.
- Next, we spray all windows and doors with a residual, micro-encapsulated spray to prevent pests from sneaking inside.
- Finally, we will close any possible entry point where ants, cockroaches, millipedes, silverfish, and any other pest may enter the home (there may be an extra cost for large exclusions).
- We start by spraying all baseboards with a residual base micro-encapsulated liquid solution.
- After, we dust behind all appliances in the kitchen and laundry room. Once done with this, we’ll remove light fixtures both in the kitchen and bathroom to dust within wall voids, where insects like cockroaches and ants hide.
- This is followed by putting down a gel bait which the pest will take back to their swarm, exterminating them at their nest.
- We will then place bait stations in strategic crevices within the kitchen and bathroom, creating a long lasting bait program.
- Lastly, we spray an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) as a birth control for insects that stops the birth and growth cycle of the interior pest.
We have found through experience that this multi-faceted approach is the best way to control the resilient pests in South Florida, such as German Cockroaches, American Cockroaches (Palmetto Bugs), Sugar Ants, grain stored pests, and many more.
The final step is to set up a monthly or bi-monthly visit to assure your satisfaction in your pest controlled home and business.
Whether it be cockroaches in your kitchen, ants in your pantry, bedbugs in your bed, raccoons or opossums in your attic, bees in your tree, any noise in your attic, scratching in your walls, feces in the pool, snakes in the backyard, feral cats, dead animal smell, we are here to serve you.
Our services are backed by one of the best guarantees of complete satisfaction in the industry.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Pest Control – Ants – Roaches – Scorpions – Spiders – rats/mice
- Wildlife Trapping – birds – raccoons – snakes – opossums – armadillos – iguanas – cats – foxes – bobcats – small alligators
- Wasp/Bee Removal
- Dead Animal Removal
- Attic Sanitation Exclusions
CALL US TODAY (786) 224-8984
Covering Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties in South Florida