Bamboo, a weed found in Asia, has a prolonged story of being enclosed in bland life. The Chinese detected how versatile and clever this weed is, and incorporated it into their daily lives, including weaponry, weaving, paper, and a contracting of paper into books. There are over 400 class of bamboo grown in China and for centuries; a uses are innumerable. Ancient Chinese people used bamboo for all from gunpowder to remedies: what a truly versatile plant.
In a early 1990’s, it was introduced as a form of hardwood flooring. Bamboo has a softness that is allied to other hardwoods used for flooring.
Advances in a Bamboo flooring attention have combined a technique of strand-weaving Bamboo strands together.
- Strandwoven Bamboo is harder than a hardest hardwood
- Bamboo is tolerable and fast-growing
- Bamboo flooring comes in a outrageous accumulation of colors and styles
- Bamboo flooring is affordable
- Bamboo flooring both saves we money, and helps strengthen a environment.
Looking for a new building regulating tolerable products? Contact EcoSimplista
EcoSimplista – South Florida’s personality and retailer of eco-friendly building reserve and home solutions
619 East Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale,Florida 33304
Phone: 954 565 5900