Palm Beach offers 234 sunny days per year on average. So letting the sun heat your water can save you money. Solar energy is free, and its supplies are unlimited. Using solar energy produces no air or water pollution. Households with an electric water heater consume about 6,400 KW per year for water heating.
THE SOLAR WATER HEATING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Reduces Dependence On Fossil Fuel and Foreign Oil
- Reduces Co2 And Sulfur Dioxide Emissions
- Qualifies For Up To $2000 In Federal Tax Credits
- Qualifies For $500 Florida rebate
- Qualifies For Many Utility Company Rebates
- Exempt From Florida State Sales Tax
- Protects From Future Rate Increases
- Increases Property Value
- Provides Hot Water During Power Outages
- Tax-Free Savings
*Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Resources: Aquatherm Solar Supply
- Solar Pool Heating: Get the most out of your pool investment with free solar energy. Enjoy your pool 10-11 months a year!
- Solar Hot Water Heating: Solar hot water systems can provide you with up to 95% of your hot water needs. With a 30% Federal tax credit and $500 state rebate, this is a borderline “no brainer”. Reduce our dependance on foreign oil.
- Energy Efficient Heat Pump Pool Heaters: Not one type of pool heater is right for every situation. Heat pumps will heat your pool for less than half the cost of propane gas. Reduce your co2 emissions.
Broward Solar Inc.
Broward – (954) 492-9939
Martin/St. Lucie – (772) 223-9259
Palm Beach – (561) 347-0179
Toll Free – (800) 757-8414
Your choice for Palm Beach Solar Water Heating Services