Palm Beach is the perfect location for having a solar water heater!Â As Florida gets sun most of the year, the opportunity of heating your water from the sun becomes more appealing. The big benefits are reducing your electric bill, reducing the need for the electric companies to burn oil to create that electricity, and the tax benefits.
Solar energy is the pure clean energy created by the sun, and its supplies are unlimited. Using solar energy produces no air or water pollution. Households with an electric water heater consume about 6,400 KW per year for water heating. If we assume that the electricity is generated by a typical power plant with an efficiency of 30%, then the water heater generates about 8 tons of CO2.
The surprising result is that the CO2 produced by a water heater is almost double that produced by a modern automobile. * On average, a solar water heater in Florida can produce 90 â€“ 95% of your hot water needs, reducing your carbon footprint over 10,000 pounds annually.Â That is more than the average car, plus it saves the equivalent of 11.4 barrels of oil.
BENEFITS OF OWNING A SOLAR WATER HEATER INCLUDE:
- Â Â Â Reduces Dependence On Fossil Fuel and Foreign Oil
- Â Â Â Reduces Co2 And Sulfur Dioxide Emissions
- Â Â Â Qualifies For Up To $2000 In Federal Tax Credits
- Â Â Â Qualifies For $1000 FPL rebate
- Â Â Â Qualifies For Many Utility Company Rebates
- Â Â Â Exempt From Florida State Sales Tax
- Â Â Â Protects From Future Rate Increases
- Â Â Â Increases Property Value
- Â Â Â Provides Hot Water During Power Outages
- Â Â Â Tax-Free Savings
We service all makes models for Solar Pool Heaters, Heat PumpsÂ and Solar Water Heaters.
Contact Us Today!
Broward Solar Inc.
124 SE Wells Drive Stuart, Florida 34996
Broward â€“ (954) 492-9939 â€“ Martin/St. Lucie â€“ (772) 223-9259
Palm Beach (561) 347-0179 â€“ Toll Free: (800) 757-8414
Your choice for South Florida Solar Water Heating Services.