Remove severe stains like:
Berries stains, strawberry stains, hiss stains, blueberry stains, Cranberry Juice, Fruit Punch, Pomegranate, Red Wine, Iodine, booze stains, Balsamic Vinegar, Grass, Vanilla Extract, Vinegar, Blood, Lipstick, Mascara…
- An effective mark remover that attacks a mark on a molecular turn with no peroxide, chlorine whiten or phosphates.
- Is pH neutral and will not adversely impact colorfast washable fabrics.
- It removes many tough and even aged stains and keeps colors colourful and whites whiter but oxidizing agents.
Stain Rx Care Use Guide
You should perform a elementary exam on all tone fabrics. Occasionally some fabrics might not be colorfast and afterwards Stain Rx is not recommended. Select an rare area (hem or other dark area) request a few drops of Stain Rx. Let it mount for 5-10 mins rinse and dry (may use hair dryer). If after this exam no disproportion in a tone of a strange fabric can be detected, a element is deliberate colorfast and we might ensue with mark removal.
Stain Rx has been used on many equipment for mark removal:
- Clothing and Linens
- Upholstery and Carpeting
- Glassware, sinks, immaculate steel, cosmetic items, cabinets, opposite tops, seat and other non-porous surfaces
- Fabric rejuvenation
- Jewelry (platinum, gold, and solid jewelry)
Cambridge Diagnostic Products
6880 NW 17th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Local Phone: (954) 971-4040
Tool Free: (800) 526-6262
Where to buy Stain Rx: