Solar appetite is free, and a reserve are unlimited. Using solar appetite produces no atmosphere or H2O pollution. Households with an electric H2O heater devour about 6,400 KW per year for H2O heating. If we assume that a electricity is generated by a standard appetite plant with an potency of 30%, afterwards a H2O heater generates about 8 tons of CO2.
The startling outcome is that a CO2 constructed by a H2O heater is roughly double that constructed by a complicated automobile. * On average, a solar H2O heater in Florida can furnish 90 – 95% of your prohibited H2O needs, shortening your CO footprint over 10,000 pounds annually. That is some-more than a normal car, and it saves a homogeneous of 11.4 barrels of oil.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR WATER HEATING INCLUDE:
- Reduces Dependence On Fossil Fuel and Foreign Oil
- Reduces Co2 And Sulfur Dioxide Emissions
- Qualifies For Up To $2000 In Federal Tax Credits
- Qualifies For $500 Florida rebate
- Qualifies For Many Utility Company Rebates
- Exempt From Florida State Sales Tax
- Protects From Future Rate Increases
- Increases Property Value
- Provides Hot Water During Power Outages
- Tax-Free Savings
*Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Resources: Aquatherm Solar Supply
Our Services Include:
- Solar Pool Heating: Get a many out of your pool investment with giveaway solar energy. Enjoy your pool 10-11 months a year!
- Solar Hot Water Heating: Solar prohibited H2O systems can yield we with adult to 95% of your prohibited H2O needs. With a 30% Federal taxation credit and $500 state rebate, this is a equivocal “no brainer”. Reduce a dependance on unfamiliar oil.
- Energy Efficient Heat Pump Pool Heaters: Not one form of pool heater is right for each situation. Heat pumps will feverishness your pool for reduction than half a cost of propane gas. Reduce your co2 emissions.
Broward Solar Inc. – Your choice for South Florida Solar Water Heating Services
124 SE Wells Drive Stuart, Florida 34996
Broward – (954) 492-9939 – Martin/St. Lucie – (772) 223-9259
Palm Beach (561) 347-0179 – Toll Free: (800) 757-8414