Replacing windows and doors in South Florida for your home or business can be a true headache if you do not find the right company to install them correctly. Like any other construction project, you want to insure they have the experience, and are licensed insured to do the job you expect with the least amount of inconvenience. Window and Door replacements, in most cities in South Florida, will require permits pulled to comply with local building codes. Finally, the homeowner will want the to company to arrive on time, respect your property, minimize the construction mess and to leave you with the satisfaction of having a beautifully installed solid window or door. David Charles Construction is that type of company you want working for you.
Forest Green Construction, Inc. DBA/ David Charles Construction, Inc. is a licensed and insured State of Florida General Contractor. Well known and respected for their work and abilities to take on most any window and door replacement turning it into a successful construction project.
David Charles Construction can order and install the highest quality impact rated windows and doors for South Florida:
- Single Hung Windows
- Horizontal Slider Windows
- Casement Windows
- French Sliding Glass Doors
- Hurricane Rated Exterior Doors
- Entry Doors
- Patio Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Storm Doors
- Replacement Doors Windows
AN IMPACT RESISTANT WINDOW OR DOOR WITH LAMINATED GLASS OFFERS ADVANTAGES SHUTTER SYSTEMS CAN NOT PROVIDE:
- 24 hours, 365 days a year protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Superior sound reduction from exterior noise (such as lawn mowers, airplanes, street noise, etc.) as opposed to regular glass.
- Reduces fading of items inside home – laminated glass filters harmful ultra violet rays.
- Laminated glass is a safety-glazing product and complies with the same safety specifications as tempered glass.
- Over 50 years experience in the real world – laminated glass has been used since the 1940′s on the front windshield of automobiles.
- Peace of mind – if you are on vacation and a storm is approaching, your home is protected.
- Visibility – in the event of a storm of hurricane, you are not trapped in an enclosed and dark environment.
- One time investment – requires no maintenance or installation every time a storm threatens (unlike shutter systems).
- No unsightly shutter components are visible on the home.
“I, as the president of the Condo Association, had the opportunity to hire David Charles Construction to perform window and door replacements in my apartments and also in the main entry doors and lobby windows at our building in Fort Lauderdale. Of all the door and window companies we have working at our building, they are far superior. The quality of their work was above our expectations. They have an upscale sense of customer appreciation and service. They are meticulous, neat, courteous, and foremost reliable. I recommend Marc Girard of David Charles Companies with complete confidence.” – Ed Osborne, Ft Lauderdale, FL.
Mr. Girard, “…I wish to extend to both, you and your team, my thanks for your fine services. As I have an apartment full of antiques, bronzes, porcelains, paintings, and fine art work, naturally I was very concerned with breakage, but very soon I realized that I had good experienced men, real professionals, who overcame my fears as they were very polite, considerate, courteous and knowledgeable. For anyone interested in impact windows replacement, I would not hesitate one iota in recommending the name of Forest Green Construction Company.” – Mr. Rosenberg, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
David Charles Construction has the Impact Windows and Doors for almost any opening – Call today to schedule an appointment – call (954) 382-2500
Forest Green Construction, Inc.
DBA/ David Charles Construction, Inc.
Marc Girard – Florida State Certified General Contractor
CGC # 1506646 – Licensed – Insured
8930 State Road 84
Davie, Fl. 33324
Tel (954) 382-2500
You can contact us online at: http://www.impactwindows-doors.com/contact.php