Once on a time, tiny business owners collected their staff in one plcae from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. They would dial all 10 digits on landline telephones and get charged a large price, wait a latest collection of tasks once a mail arrived, and infrequently even accommodate during an tangible watercooler to chat. Remember those aged days—you know, a early 1990s?
Today, record has done it easier than ever to run a tiny business and conduct employees from afar. Inexpensive Web tools, like Skype, GotoMeeting, and FaceTime have damaged down a barriers in face-to-face contact, creation even a practical bureau seem most more, well, real. Laptops, wireless Internet, and smartphones make work probable flattering most from everywhere and each time zone. Adding to a interest is a fact that telecommuting is adored as an eco-friendly choice to millions of cars clogging a nation’s packed highways.
So how can a smallbusiness owners conduct to be a good practical trainer no matter where their employees competence be?
Read Erin McDermott’s square on Managing Virtual Employees in Bank of America’s Small Business Online Community.
- Putting a V in Virtual Office – One 1099 during a Time
- Tap Tech Deliver to Make Your Home Office ‘Virtual’ Firm Look Big
- Virtual Offices Lend Small Business, Home Office an Affordable Corporate Image
- Home Office to Co-Working: How Space Creates a Collaborative Small Business Ethos
- Home Work, Remote Work, Telework Tools for Effectively Performing Remote Work Within Remote Work