A win-win. That’s how Joseph Mutidjo, a author with Smallbiztechnology, says many tiny businesses report carrying all or some staff operative remotely. Apart from reaping discernible advantages like reduce handling costs (from saving on things like lease and utilities), companies customarily notice softened staff spirit and capability since of some-more stretchable work schedules, and for some, service from traffic-congested commutes.
But to keep this operative arrangement healthy, it’s required to have a remote work policy. This process isn’t meant to take divided a coherence fundamental in operative remotely, yet provides discipline and bounds that say sequence and concede staff to duty during their best.
Here are Mutidjo’s 8 points that should be enclosed in your business’ remote work policy:
1) Office manners apply. Even yet your remote employees are not physically in a office, they still need to belong to all germane manners summarized in your worker handbook. For example, if we have tangible policies concerning work-related electronic communication, these manners continue to be applicable. Read a rest…
- Family Rules For The Home-Based Business Telework Home Office
- Home Office Highway ’09: Remote Work Tools a Road Warrior in Prep Mode
- U.K.-based Home Offices Telework Get Nod in Remote Work Awards
- Home Work, Remote Work, Telework Tools for Effectively Performing Remote Work Within Remote Work
- Five Steps to Creating a Flexible Work / Telework Schedule