Charter Boat Fishing Trips in Key Largo
We offer some of the finest South Florida Sportfishing in the Keys.
The War Bird is a 38′ Topaz cabin sportfishing boat with a Flying Bridge – offering all the comforts of home:
- A large cabin area with A/C
- full couch, dinette, full galley
- Entertainment center w/ DVD, and Sirius satellite radio
The War Bird is Located in north Key Largo, at Orvis Outfitters Ocean Reef. Captain Dana Banks owner operator, grew up fishing the area and would enjoy taking you out fishing.
It’s all about the experience, we are geared up to fish for:
- Sail Fish
- Dolphin (mahi-mahi)
- Wahoo, King Mackerel
- Black Fin Tuna
- Grouper, Mutton Snapper, Yellowtail Snapper
- African Pompano
Chartered Fishing Trips
- 4 Hours – This is perfect for the first-time sports fisherman and includes fishing equipment, saltwater fishing license, bait, ice, and other necessities for a successful venture. Our boat features a cabin with a restroom and can accommodate 6 passengers. Just bring your food and drinks.
- 5.5 (+) Hours (3/4 Day) – For more fishing areas, this sport fishing trip allows us the time to try several locations to catch fish. Our crew will even clean your catch while providing storing and cooking tips.
- 8 (+) Hours – Our Full Day Charter – Enjoy a full day of fishing on our 38-foot Sportfishing boat with an air-conditioned cabin and all the comforts of home for your fishing adventures.
Call or visit our website to find out more about our Florida Keys Chartered Fishing Trips.
Contact: Captain Dana Banks
Orvis Outfitters Ocean Reef
Key Largo, Florida
Phone: (305) 394-7420
We are Located in Key Largo
- 1 hour from Miami
- 1.5 hours from Fort Lauderdale
- 2 hours from Key West
The Florida Keys are one of the best places for fishing in the world.
Come fish with us down in the Keys
Captain Dana Banks
The War Bird – Charter Boat – Sportfishing
Florida Keys Saltwater Fishing
Key Largo, Florida
Deep Sea Fishing – Reef Fishing – Wreck Fishing
Sailfish, Dolphin, Kingfish, Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, Tuna