Captain Dana Banks is the owner of Key Largo Fishing Boat – the War Bird. Capt. Banks grew up fishing the Florida Keys, so he knows where to fish and when to fish.
The War Bird is a 38ft Topaz fishing boat with a Flying Bridge that was designed with a comfortable cabin including A/C, full couch, music, dinette, galley and full head accommodations.
A Florida Keys chartered fishing trip is well worth it, because all you have to do is show up and bring your own lunch. Everything else is included. The boat is ready to go when you arrive and includes all the fishing tackle, bait, and gear.
The War Bird Sportfishing Charter is Located in north Key Largo, at Orvis Outfitters on North Key Largo.
The Ocean off Key Largo is alive with sportfish. Having a Captain like Captain Dana Banks can make your Deep Sea Fishing Charter a fantastic one. Just let Captain Dana know what you want to fish for.
- Sailfish – One of the most sought after sport fish in the Keys. Best time to start fishing for the sailfish is November, peaking in February and tapering off by April.
- Dolphin (mahi-mahi)– Available year-round with the best fishing in spring and early summer. A great fish to catch and eat.
- Kingfish – King of the reefs. Available year-round with the best fishing starting in the fall.
- Wahoo – Year-round but are not consistent, winter and early spring are best fishing times for wahoo.
- Tuna – Year-round but found in different depths, spring is best along the edge of the reef.
- Mutton Snapper – Available year-round along the reef line and around local wrecks. The best fishing is available in spring. Fun to catch, excellent to eat!
- Grouper – Open season May 1st through Dec. 31st. Excellent to eat.
- Yellowtail Snapper – Best in the spring and summer. Excellent to eat.
Offering great package rates for 1/2, 3/4 and full day fishing trips out of Key Largo. We can schedule evening charters, private and group charters as well.
When you are ready to book your Key Largo Boat Charter – we will need the following:
- The number of persons in your party
- Your preferred date
- Type of fishing preference or sightseeing trip
Contact us today to book your fishing trip with Captain Dana Banks
Call (305) 394-7420 or use our online form – http://www.keylargo-fishing.com/contact-us/