Impact resistant windows or doors with laminated glass offers advantages shutter systems can not provide.
- 24 hours, 365 days a year protection from hurricanes and tropical storms.
- Superior sound reduction from exterior noise (such as lawn mowers, airplanes, street noise, etc.) as opposed to regular glass.
- Reduces fading of items inside home – laminated glass filters harmful ultra violet rays.
- Laminated glass is a safety-glazing product and complies with the same safety specifications as tempered glass.
- Over 50 years experience in the real world – laminated glass has been used since the 1940’s on the front windshield of automobiles.
- Peace of mind – if you are on vacation and a storm is approaching, your home is protected.
- Visibility – in the event of a storm of hurricane, you are not trapped in an enclosed and dark environment.
- One time investment – requires no maintenance or installation every time a storm threatens (unlike shutter systems).
- No unsightly shutter components are visible on the home.
We carry and install the following:
- Single Hung Windows
- Horizontal Slider Windows
- Casement Windows
- French & Sliding Glass Doors
- Hurricane Rated Exterior Doors
- Entry Doors
- Patio Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Storm Doors
- Replacement Doors & Windows
— Our work is above City & State Code for all Our installations. We also submit permits and arrange inspections so you will have peace of mind knowing that Our work was done better than Code, correct and secure.
— We have Windows and Doors for almost any opening
— Offering 100% Financing to Qualified Customers
— We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
We cover the following cities:
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islandia, key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, FL
City of Sunrise, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Inverrary, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, North Ridge Annex, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Everglades, South Florida, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Hollywood, Weston, Westside Branch, Wilton Manors, FL
Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Golfview, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington, West Palm Beach, FL
Forest Green Construction, Inc.
8930 State Road 84
Davie, Fl. 33324
Tel (954) 382-2500
Forest Green Construction, Inc.& DBA/David Charles Construction, Inc.
is a Florida State Certified General Contractor CGC # 1506646 – Licensed – Insured