by Charles Mihlston
If your want to try something new to your work outs and get into better cardiovascular shape by burning more calories then you can ever remember?
Try circuit training, as one of your work out sessions. There are a lot of different ways you can do a circuit routine.
With this version of circuit training:
- You are going to do one set per body part
- You will do 10 reps per body part
- You will work your entire body in one rotation, with little to no rest in between your sets. This is called a giant set.
This will keep your body in an aerobic state, keeping your heart rate at a higher level to help promote more fat and calories to be burned. This form of workout will allow you to lose more weight and get into better shape.
A basic weight training routine would consist of about 3-4 sets per body part and 8-12 reps per set. With about 45 sec to 1 min rest in between sets.
- For beginners , try 5 rotations of your entire body, do 10 reps per set
- For an intermediate level workout, try 5-10 rotations of 15 reps per body part
- For advanced circuit training workout, try 10 rotations of 20+ reps per set
- Hardcore, do 20 rotations, of 20 reps!
Try to do your body parts in this order. Do abs, then chest, back,bis, tris, shoulders,traps, quads, hamstrings, and calves.
If you do this work out. You will lose more fat, burn more calories, get your muscles to have increased stamina and your lungs to be in better cardiovascular condition. You will make improvements in your health, the way you look and feel.
Let me know how you like this routine.
I can customize any routine, for any type of person or athlete.
Your Elite Fitness Professional