BENCHMARK CONSULTING GROUP, INC. was founded in 1996 with a goal to provide our clientele with the best professional guidance in Commercial Roofing and Waterproofing Industry. Through professionalism, education, integrity, honesty and hard work Benchmark has established itself as one of the top performing Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting Companies in the Southeast US Region.
- Roofing – implementing scheduled roof inspection and maintenance programs. Roof Consultants can be a valuable resource in providing assistance to owners in developing roof maintenance programs and an effective plan of action.
- Waterproofing – By performing due diligence inspections and developing a written plan of action, a professional waterproofing consultant can reduce or eliminate a building Owner’s exposure.
- Analysis – Assist the building Owner in making an informed decision on the direction of their goals, by evaluating and analyzing all data pertaining to the existing ROOFING and WATERPROOFING condition of their building.
- Planning – develop an efficient plan of action, over an established period time, to best achieve the building Owner’s Roof Protection goals.
- Budgeting – Our experience in this industry will aide you in establishing budgets in the most cost effective way. From present day spending, to creating a funding program for future projects, Benchmark Consulting Group can guide you through the process.
- Material Manufacturer Review – Our long term relationship with manufacturers provides customers with an immediate benefit in choosing the proper product for a specific application. Maximizing dollars spent versus the product used as well as evaluating and analyzing manufacturer’s warranties.
- CONTRACTOR REVIEW – The 30 plus years spent in this industry allows Benchmark Consulting Group to help you in choosing the proper contractors for specific projects. Benchmark Consulting Group will establish a contractor’s qualifications and references through investigative research.
- PRE-CONSTRUCTION CONFERENCES – Benchmark will hold a pre-construction conference with the Contractor, Manufacturer’s Representative and the Owner to review all procedures required for the project. To establish construction and coordination schedules.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Benchmark will oversee the entire project to completion. Assist the Owner and the Contractor with all project coordination and requirements.
- PROJECT MONITORING AND INSPECTIONS – Benchmark will monitor and inspect the project on a regular basis to insure all work is being completed according to plans and specifications. To best serve the Owner’s interest in workmanship. Benchmark will provide inspection logs and reports for documentation.
- PROJECT CLOSEOUT – Benchmark will inspect all work completed with the Owner, the Manufacturers Representative and Contractor for final acceptance.
Benchmark Consulting Group, Inc.
5400 South University Drive, Suite 407A
Davie, Florida 33328
Phone: (954) 476-0801