- Asset Allocation - Asset allocation versus diversification - what's the difference?
- Asset Management - Discover the benefits of professional asset management.
- Estate Planning - Peace of mind takes planning.
- Financial Planning - Your financial future is important. Don't trust it to just anyone.
- Mutual Funds - Your purchasing power at work.
- Retirement Planning Calculator- Charting a course for your retirement destination.
- Stocks - How do stocks fit into my financial plan?
- College Planning - What will it take to deliver the dream? College Savings Calculator
- Bonds - Are bonds right for you?
- Financial Resources
- Additional information for Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
Jeff graduated from Florida Atlantic University and holds a Certified Public Accounting license. Although he no longer prepares tax returns, his experience helps clients look for tax efficient investment opportunities. Jeff is both a Financial Advisor and Vice President, Investments.
If you would like help with your financial plan for retirement or just need a second opinion on your investments, please call us to schedule an appointment. Our clients cover all of South Florida from Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We look forward to working with you.
Financial Planning Services for Retirement
Whether you're just starting to save for retirement or you're retired and need help with your retirement plan distributions, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. has a wide range of retirement planning services to help you.
Which stage of retirement planning are you in?
- Saving for retirement
- Currently saving for retirement and trying to stay on track
- Changing jobs and need to make adjustments to your retirement plan
- About to retire and preparing to generate retirement income
- Retired and managing retirement income
Customized South Florida Business Financial Solutions
Your business has unique and complex needs. That's why we work with you to customize a solution that is designed to meet the specific needs of your business. In addition, our team of specialists will work closely with you, your attorney and your CPA to help you meet the financial goals of your business.
Business Financial Services to Meet Your Needs
We offer a wide range of business financial services to help you, whether you're looking to:
- Implement an employee benefit plan
- Invest cash for the short-term
- Provide insurance for your business and/or employees
- Sell or transfer your business
Request a Customized Business Services Proposal from us, your South Florida Financial Advisor.
Request a customized business financial services proposal that analyzes your key business concerns, including short-term cash investing, insurance, group benefits, retirement benefits and exit strategies.
Estate Planning Services
The Importance of Estate Planning
Estate planning is one of the most important things you can do for your family. It's not just about estate tax planning -- it's about developing a plan to take care of your loved ones in the event something happens to you. Some things you may want to consider include:
- Planning for incapacity - Using powers of attorney and long-term care insurance to make sure things are taken care of if you become ill or injured
- Avoiding probate - Helping your family avoid the delays and frustrations of probate and estate settlement
- Transferring wealth - Using wills, beneficiary designations, gifting and trusts to efficiently transfer wealth to loved ones
- Charitable giving - Developing gifting and trust strategies to benefit charities
- Estate tax planning - Reducing the potential estate tax burden your family may face
- Trusts - Establishing one or more trusts to accomplish your goals
Estate Planning Services: Working as a Team
Estate planning requires the assistance of your attorney and CPA. Your financial consultant can work with you and your tax and legal advisors to help gather the appropriate records that will help you and your team develop an estate plan and determine which estate planning strategies are best for your specific situation.
In addition, because your circumstances change throughout your life, it's important to revisit your estate plan regularly. That way you can keep it up-to-date and make sure that your family's needs will continue to be met.
Note: Raymond James & Associates, Inc. does not provide legal, accounting or tax-preparation advice. You should consult your tax and legal advisors for your specific situation.
Schedule your appointment today!
- Not Insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
- May Lose Value
- Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate
If you have a question or wish to find out further information about our Financial Services you can call (772) 221-3374, we look forward to speaking with you.